Can I buy gift vouchers?
Yes, gift vouchers are available to buy from reception, or they can be purchased over the phone and posted to your address. Vouchers can be used in the shop, for adventure golf or foot golf.
Are baby changing facilities provided?
Are nappy bins provided?
Yes, you will find nappy bins in the wash rooms.
Are there disabled toilets on site?
Are snacks and refreshments available on site?
Yes, snacks, hot and cold drinks and ice creams are available on site.
Can I bring my own food?
We do not permit guests to bring their own food or drink. However, if you have booked a party package, you are welcome to arrange food deliveries to the site or bring your own food, drinks and cake.
When are the busiest and quietest times for the Lost Jungle London?
Weekends, school holidays and event periods are busier than mid-week term time dates.
Is there an age restriction?
Lost Jungle London is suitable for children and adults of all ages. (Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult)
Is car parking available?
Free car parking is available.
Is it safe to leave my vehicle in the car park?
Vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk. We take no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park.
Is Lost Jungle wheelchair friendly?
Yes, Lost Jungle is accessible to wheelchair users.
How should my children behave?
We take the safety of your children very seriously and aim to provide a great environment for everyone to enjoy. We fully understand children love to have fun in many different ways. However, any child who behaves in an aggressive manner or continually breaks the Lost Jungle London play rules will be brought to their parents by a member of the Lost Jungle London team who will explain the issue. If the child continues to misbehave the family may be asked to leave. This policy is to ensure the safety of all children. Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in a ban from Lost Jungle London. If you have any further questions please contact us.
• Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times
• Whilst the Lost Jungle London team are happy to be of assistance, we must stress that mums, dads and guardians are responsible for the children in their care.
• Please report any injury or accident immediately to a member of staff
• Smoking is not permitted within the Lost Jungle London
• The Lost Jungle London team reserve the right to refuse entry to any person acting inappropriately
• No liability will be accepted for loss, damage or theft of items